Simple tips to keep your heart healthy
- Sooth away stress: According to Ayurveda, a holistic approach for healthy heart requires you to nourish your emotional heart as well as the physical heart. Mental and emotional stress can disrupt the emotional heart. Practicing Meditation technique twice daily has been shown in research studies to help in lowering blood pressure, reversing arterial blockage and enhancing resistance to all types of stress.
- Cultivate the positive: Ayurveda talks about “ojas”, the substance that maintains life. The finest by-product of digestion and the master coordinator of all activities of mind and body, strength and poise and Cultivation of positive attitudes and emotions increase ojas.
- Eat right food: Choose fresh foods over processed foods or leftovers, light food over rich, deep-fried ones and warm cooked foods over cold, heavy foods. A balanced antioxidant resayana like chywanprash is excellent nutritional support. Adopt Ayurvedic Life Style
- Cleanse ama from physiology: Arterial plaque is ama-toxic matter that builds up in your blood vessels because your physiology cannot get rid of it efficiently. Eat a lighter diet high in fibre and antioxidants from fruits, vegetables, whole grains and nuts.
- Exercise moderately and regularly: walking is excellent exercise for everyone and excellent therapy as well. The early morning is ideal for taking a 30-minute walk. It will not only help your heart, it will prepare you for the day by charging up your circulation and metabolism.
- Get proper sleep: Ayurveda considers sleep just as important as diet in maintaining health. Practice good bedtime habits.
- Live a herbal life: heart is the seat of prana-life energy-which is maintained by a delicate balance of agni (the solar energy element) and soma (water). Heart health is governed also by three sub-doshas: Sadhaka Pitta (emotional balance), Avalambaka Kapha (stability and strength) and Vyana Vata (blood flow and beat). CHECK YOU ARE DOSHA FREE
People who eat raw tomato daily build a protection against atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease. Tomato reduces LDL oxidation and helps to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood.
suhas patil” <firstname.lastname@example.org 27/1/10